"What I am lecturing on"

"What I am lecturing on"

ulL4YS 0 3 10.24 16:52
Many people said, "I want to know what it actually does," so in this article, I'd like to write about what I actually teach!

Right away, what I teach is something called "Baccarat"!

What is Baccarat?

I think most people don't know, so I'll start with a simple explanation of Baccarat◎

Baccarat is one of the rules of playing cards, but in a nutshell, it is a game where you predict who will win, A and B◎

In Baccarat, A is called the "player" and B is called the "banker"!

(The names are shown in the image below, so I'll explain them just in case!)

So how do you decide who wins or loses?

(The numbers are counted like this‼)

As shown in the image, you draw cards, and if the final number in the ones digit is closest to "9," you win!

It's a card game! In short, it's a matter of which one will win, but at that point, the winning rate is 50%. This is what happens if you play randomly or haphazardly, but if you have a solid strategy and avoid risks, you can aim for more than 50%◎ (I'm actually increasing my assets that way) There is a trend in the world to invest in order to increase your assets, but do you know what percentage of people actually make a profit from investing? For example, in the most well-known stock investment, the winners are about 10% and the losers are about 90%, so most people don't win???? I think you can see that it's quite difficult for someone who's just starting out to win⚠️ In comparison, baccarat is an average of 50% no matter how random you play it, and if you can make it 51%, you'll be able to increase your assets in the long term◎ This is my lecture for that purpose! If you add me on LINE, please say "I read your blog!"◎

Fighting in a world where only 10% of people can win

Fighting in a world where profits can steadily increase just by increasing your win rate by 1%

Unless you're a genius, I think it's wise to choose the latter◎

And in my lectures,

I start by having you imitate me◎

It's easy for anyone to do it because you're just imitating how I actually make money◎

I hope you'll grow from that!

And the most crucial difference is the ease of continuity.

Also, with investment, the growth curve is like an inverse proportional graph,

and your efforts don't immediately reflect in the results.

In comparison, unlike investment, baccarat requires more practice,

so you can feel your growth firsthand,

and above all, it's simply fun◎

However, I'm not a person with a lot of free time,

so I only accept people who are serious about making money and changing their lives.

If you really want to make money

Please contact me using the LINE button below◎

When you add me on LINE, please say "I read your blog!"◎

Comments