"Serika and Haruno 'A Premonition of an Overseas Musical' Excalibur Live Stream"

"Serika and Haruno 'A Premonition of an Overseas Musical' Excalib…

ulQT94 0 4 10.24 08:53
I watched the live broadcast of the pre-debut performance of "Excalibur" by the new top pair of the Cosmos troupe, Serika Toa and Haruno Sakura.

I felt the spirit of the play.

In the first act, Arthur is a gentle and ordinary young man. He was wearing a light blue vest and was also called Serika-san in "NOW ON STAGE". Serika-san, the long-awaited top star, receives love from those around her every day. I thought that he had studied the first act and studied acting.

In the second act, Arthur Serika was cool.

The main character is reborn in the first and second acts, just like in "Don Juan".

I never get bored because it feels like a new story.

When Arthur and Guinevere meet, Arthur says that he is a master of archery and that he will fight too. That's right. The story of how the two meet and fall in love is carefully depicted.

This is Haruno's third time playing the heroine, including the newcomer performance and the Tokyo performance, but she was calm and cool and suited the role of Guinevere.

The story is easy to understand.

Haruno's voice was a little weak in some places. I think she will gain more experience and go for it. The relationship between the two was discussed, and the part that was left unsettled in the Moon Troupe's "The Legend of King Arthur" was filled in.

The fact that they are bound by blood and that if one dies, the other dies too reminded me of Ashina Dohaku and Tenkai Sojo (Azuki Hikaru) from "Yagyu Ninpocho". Even though the worlds are different, the idea of ​​black magic is the same.

She's Daimon's sister. Her lines and singing are both wonderful.

When Jaguar-sensei comes out during the Sky Stage MC, he asks, "Are you Daimon's sister?" and I always say, "(Why?) No."

Recently, I've come to think of Wakasho as a singer.

I was surprised at what Mashiro-san's future holds.

Father and son, older brother and younger brother

There are many difficult songs

The low notes resonate well, and the high notes are also well handled. Mashiro-san, will you continue to play male roles, or will you switch to female roles? I also wondered. Arthur's foster father was full of love and kindness, and created Arthur's character. Matsukaze-san and Serika-san's duet was in harmony and was pleasant. The scene where Hector is held in Arthur's arms reminded me of the roof of the train in "Cult Wine". It made me cry. He is like an older brother to Arthur, a childhood friend, and the relationship between the two is clear. Lancelot cares for Arthur, but he wants to be honest with himself. I sympathized with that feeling. Sakuragi-san was there. I thought Sakuragi-san and Serika-san would shine as they support the new system. I had the impression that Mr. Wildhorn's songs changed pitch slowly and smoothly, but the transition of the notes was sudden and I thought it was difficult to sing. However, the songs that evoke the image of a magnificent land are wonderful. However, there are many long songs and few memorable melodies.

Comments