If you want to buy branded tableware in Higashinada-ku, Kobe or Ashiya, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store! : Blog of buy-back specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store

If you want to buy branded tableware in Higashinada-ku, Kobe or Ashiya…

ullj6r 0 2 10.21 17:29
If you are looking to buy branded tableware in Higashinada Ward, Kobe City or Ashiya City, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

If you are looking to buy branded tableware in Higashinada Ward, Kobe City or Ashiya City, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

Hello, everyone.

This is the buy-back specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store.

We appreciate the customers who come to our store from Higashinada, Ashiya, Nishinomiya, and many other areas.

This time we purchased this tableware from a customer in Higashinada.

I don't think many people would be able to tell what brand it is at a glance, but

this is an Hermes cup and saucer.

The tableware is called the Garden of Pythagoras, and when I see this kind of lively pattern, I think of Hermes scarves.

There will be no box, just the item itself, but we can buy tableware without the box.

In the past, I often heard people displaying brand tableware in cupboards at home, but

recently, I often hear people say they don't want to take up space in an apartment, or they are afraid that it will break in an earthquake.

It depends on the condition, but at the purchase specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store,

we also buy these kinds of brand tableware.

Meissen, Baccarat, Ginori, Wedgwood, etc.

If you have unused brand tableware in Higashinada or Ashiya, please contact Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store.

For tableware purchases in Higashinada and Ashiya, come to the purchase specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

Access

3 minutes walk from Konan Yamate Station, next to the main entrance on the 1st floor of Selva!

Nearest station

220m from Konan Yamate Station

820m from Fukae (Hyogo) Station

880m from Ashiya (Hanshin) Station

Bus stop

90m from Moriminamicho bus stop

230m from Morikitacho 1-chome bus stop

250m from JR Konan Yamate Station bus stop

If you are coming by car, please use the Selva parking lot.

Free for up to 2 hours!

Coronavirus countermeasures

At present, Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store, a purchase specialty store,

is operating with measures against coronavirus infection.

・Employees wear masks when serving customers

・Regular air exchange

・Installation of transparent covers at customer service counters

・Alcohol disinfection of ballpoint pens and tables, etc.

In addition, if the appraisal takes time,

you can also come to the store by calling us after the appraisal is completed.

We will be serving customers while wearing masks,

but we ask for your understanding and cooperation from customers who come to the store.

Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate Store, a specialty purchase store

Address: 1-5-1 Moriminamicho, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture, Selva 1st floor

Phone number: 0120-37-5637

Business hours: 10:00-19:00 Open all year round (except for temporary closures)

Comments