Ten My Babiie Strollers That Really Improve Your Life

Ten My Babiie Strollers That Really Improve Your Life

Candelaria 0 12 09.26 09:11
My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-pink-stripes-86.jpgBillie Faiers' signature collection includes a stylish stroller. It is suitable from birth and adaptable as your family grows. It comes with the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

It is easy to steer and comes with an enormous basket. It's also a great value for money. It includes a footmuff as well as a cup holder and a rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is a striking, stylish foldable stroller that was created in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is suitable for your baby's first year thanks to its large lie-flat seat. The massive hood when fully extended provides baby with the ultimate shady space to relax or play away from the elements. This stroller is enjoyable to push due to its classic umbrella fold, its excellent maneuverability and adjustable height handlebar. With a free rain cover, changing bag and cupholder the MB02 is a great all-round lightweight star. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Click here to download the specifications sheet of MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is the ideal stroller for TOWIE lovers who are seeking a value alternative to the popular strollers. It is light, able to steer on different terrains, and comes with an ample shopping basket. It has a comfortable seat and handles that can be adjusted to facilitate pushing. The huge hood makes it ideal for infants to sit in the shade away from weather and crowds.

Billie Faiers' "Signature Range" includes this chic quilted Champagne & Black stroller. This lightweight umbrella fold stroller is packed full of exceptional features, making it ideal for any excursion with baby from birth (with its full recline). This pushchair is extremely maneuverable thanks to its lockable swivelling front wheels, a shopping basket and locking swivelling front wheels.

The My Babiie MB51 stroller has an extendable 3-position hood that will keep your little one shaded from the elements however, you can still maintain an eye on your precious cargo through our handy window for viewing. The stroller also has a handy cup holder, rain cover and a comfy feetmuffs to ensure that you are equipped for any weather.

Georgina is a journalist, writer, editor and Foldable Pram editor who regularly contributes to the likes of Family Traveller and Metro writing about parenting and travel. She is also the mother of two daughters, which means she is first-hand familiar with everything from finding best baby strollers to managing toddler tantrums. She is adamant about putting her expertise to use to help families find products that satisfy their needs. Whether it's for travel, everyday life or just trying something new, she wants to share the joy of exploring the many things this beautiful world has to provide.

X4 Compact

Designed in collaboration with Billie Fiers, this stroller is part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a cozy footmuff, insert for newborns with changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This stunning Aqua/ Black stroller is suitable from birth with its lie flat seat, and has a large extendable UPF 50+ canopy that keeps your baby safe from the sun. Leatherette handles that can be adjusted to height make it easy to push and with a super smooth ride and great basket, it's a winner for families on the move!

We loved this stroller, Travel Pushchair even though there were a few minor issues. It was light, super quick to fold, and the suspension all round made for a wonderful ride. It's an excellent item to bring on vacation because it can fit into the overhead locker of your airline. (Please consult with your airline prior to traveling). Sammy's favorite part was the ease to push, even when reclined on the backrest. Baby Elsie fell asleep a few times, so it was evident that she was happy and relaxed!

The X4's cabin is impressively quiet and well-appointed, though it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom of the X4 is small and offers less space for cargo behind its rear seats (35.5 cubic foot) than the more practical X3 (36.4). The X4 is a serious speedster in this car, and an eight-speed automatic transmission is standard. The X4's guarantee is better than average for the segment, and it comes with free scheduled maintenance. We'd like to have more advanced safety features, however.

Comments